Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Still Training...

Summer training has been crazy, but Im excited that my hard work will be paying off very soon. My October race schedule is insane! I am most excited about my half marathon (Myrtle Beach repeat) and the Doggie Dash with Justus. I plan to run a 5k in Charlotte on the airport runway as well! Right now I am looking at the possibility of 5-6 races in October.  School has kept me crazy busy and Im just hoping I can hold it all together. My IT band started to give me problems a couple weeks ago so Im trying to make sure that I dont over do anything. This is the worst blog I have written, by far. I credit it to being overworked and exhausted. I will try again another day... Wait till I tell you about how Hurricane Irene messed up my training!

1 comment:

  1. you're doing great with your running while handling a busy semester! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete