Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Changes...

So i am finally moved into my apartment in Greenville. I am struggling with finding a place to run. There are plenty of roads, but very few of them I would classify as being safe to run on. Yesterday Justus and I found a dog park which also has a green way. The path is about a mile long so it isnt long enough but it is at least a start. I may travel home to train a bit.

Im living a simple life and enjoying it very much. I have not started classes or work yet so I have lots of time to relax and enjoy life. I just started a fitness program called P90X and boy is it kicking my butt! Im on day 3 of 90 and im in lots of pain already!


I enjoy being able to put a lot of focus on my training. This week I am putting in my application to teach gymnastics at a local training center. Wish me luck!

-Runner Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment