Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ouch...

So I have been having problems with plantar fascia in my left foot ever since I started running again after my second foot surgery. (Left foot is the one with PF, right one had the surgery). This is incredibly frustrating as it makes running not always enjoyable. I am taping my foot and keeping it stretched in hopes that it will hold up for the weekend but as I sit here typing I can feel a throbbing pain shoot through my foot. It always ends up feeling fine after I run a mile or so but I sometimes wonder the long term effects I will deal with if I dont stop. The thing is, stopping isn't an option. Im told that the only "real" was to cure PF is to rest. Again: Not really an option. Until they find another solution I guess I will just have to deal with it. This is a marathon baby, not a sprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment