Friday, December 3, 2010

Stepping It Up, Again.

I have been thinking about getting a stationary bike for a while to help my training. On Wednesday I walked out to my car and as I drove out of the parking lot I noticed someone put out a stationary bike near the dumpster, but on the "still good I just done want it anymore" side. I thought "Well crap I dont have time to get it up to my apartment so I will cross my fingers and hope it's there when I get home from work." Sure enough it wasn't there. Today I got online and found a decent stationary bike for about $100 on Amazon.com. Walmart had it too but Im anti-walmart so it wasn't an option. The price was the same, so I'm happily sending my hard erned dollars to amazon.com. While I was at it, I also ordered "Marathon Training for Dummies" for a super low price of .39 cents. Thank you amazon.com, I love you more than words could ever express. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment