Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Group Run

Oh how I love my group run! Tonight we ran a trail at Bond Park in Cary, NC. I will miss my group when I move away to school. I was excited to run the whole 5k without stopping. That has become my new goal for every run is to run non-stop. Im not fast by any means, I finished in 34 minutes. To top off the run, we all saw a little bunny hop along the trail. Im sorry, but that is just too cute. When Justus and I ran in the Clemmons State Forest on Sunday we saw 7 white tailed deer. They are so beautiful.

Oh, and tonight on my way to the car I felt my IT Band start to hurt. Now that I am home it is working itself out. Agh, is it my age or am I trying too damn hard?

Tomorrow is supposed to be 102 degrees... nearly 50 degrees warmer than my Saturday morning run. I plan to get home early and maybe get Justus to the park before my online meeting at 8pm. If its too hot I guess we will just go for a walk after the meeting.

Off to bed so I can start another day tomorrow.
-Runner Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment