Sunday, July 11, 2010

I made it to 18!


I am so happy that I made my goal this week. I finished up today's workout and it put me at 18.2 for the week.

My goal for the new week is to run a higher percentage of my total milage. Up until now I have counted my nightly powerwalks with Justus as part of my mileage. This week I want to increase my total mileage to 19 miles, running at least 70% which is 13.3 miles of running. Im pretty sure Justus will not complain! This makes the math on my workouts a little more difficult, but considering that my Tuesday group runs are about 3.5 miles and my Saturday long run will be 6 miles it really seems do-able. Hmm... should I up it to 80%? Lets see how the week goes...

Its 11pm so it is way past my bed time. I look forward to my new goal for the week!!

-RunnerGirl

1 comment:

  1. Stake it UK!!!!! me here, on the other hand, I'll be lucky if I make it to 1...

    ReplyDelete